The Latest News About JIYU ACP
Aluminum has tremendous use in the construction industry because of various reasons. One of the prime reasons is that it is light, non-corrosive, and reusable. They are attractive to look at as well. They have the glamour quotient as well. You find innumerable buildings all over the world use aluminum for its outer construction. There are many types of aluminum panels in use today. One of the most common one is the Brushed Aluminum Composite Panel. Let us look at some of the features and advantages of using the Brushed Aluminum Composite Panel.
What is Brushed aluminum composite panel?
In very simple terms, brushed aluminum composite panel consists of two sheets of corrosion resistant aluminum bonded permanently to polyethylene core material. You have two kinds of brushed surface finish, the silver brushed aluminum composite panel and the gold brushed aluminum composite panel.
Uses of Brushed Aluminum composite panel:
· These panels have decorative uses as they make up the outside walls of the buildings. In addition to looking attractive, they impart a lot of strength to the building as well. One of the biggest advantages of aluminum is that they are fire resistant.
· In addition to the external decoration, they have wide use in interior kitchen decoration.
Advantages of using these panels:
· One of the biggest advantages is the economy factor.
· Aluminum is a rigid and strong material. At the same time it is extremely light.
· Aluminum is easily available and easy to transport from one place to another.
· These panels are unbreakable, stain free and can withstand all weather conditions.
· It is easy to color these panels. They look attractive and lend an air of elegance to the exterior.
Disadvantages of using these panels:
· They cannot withstand hurricanes of severe intensity.
· You have to do adequate waterproofing to prevent leakages and seepages.
Finally, we can say that Brushed Aluminum Composite Panel is an extremely popular one.